White 5 Gallon Wash Bucket With Blue Grit Guard Insert
- 01 White 5 Gallon Wash Bucket
- 01 Blue Grit Guard Insert
- 5 Gallon
- Compatible with Grit Guard Insert (not included)
- Compatible with Gamma Seal Lid (not included)
- Compatible with Grit Guard Bucket Dolly (not included)
- Compatible with Grit Guard Bucket Seat Cushion (not included)
- Heavy duty 90 mil wall thickness - .090" +/- .005"
- Metal handle with plastic grip for comfortable transport of heavy contents
- Withstand temperatures up to 180° F
- Color: White
GRIT GUARD INSERT DETAILS:
Most paint swirls are caused by improper detailing techniques. For example, when you wash your vehicle, dirt and sand get trapped in the sponge or mitt. The first time you re-wet your sponge in the bucket, some of the abrasive particles will come off the sponge into the water. Subsequent dips in the bucket will re-contaminate your sponge. These contaminants will then rub against your paint and produce swirls.
The Grit Guard Inserts fit in the bottom of your wash bucket and separates the grit from the mitt! The inserts radial surface design extracts particles such as dirt, grit and grime from your wash mitt, providing a clean, scratch-free wash mitt every time you go back to the bucket for water. All of the potentially harmful dirt settle in the bottom of the bucket, keeping it our of your mitt and off of your paint. This simple and cost effective method protects your precious painted surfaces from being scratched and saves your paint from swirl marks and scratches.
The best method for extracting harmful dirt and grit from your wash mitt or brush is to agitate your washing utensil while submerged in water.
Grit Guard is not a gimmick, it's common sense... when your mitt is in the water, the fibers are fluffed up. When you rub your mitt against Grit Guard in the water, the fluffed up fibers allow the Grit Guard to extract the dirt, grit and grime. Once dirt settles in the bottom of the bucket, the Grit Guard keeps it there by separating the wash water into four quadrants, so the water cannot be disturbed. Also works amazingly well on tile grouting! Fits most 3.5 gallon, 4 gallon, 5 gallon and 6 gallon buckets.
- Grit Guard Diameter: 10-3/8 inch