P&S Paint Gloss Showroom Spray N Shine 5 gal (18.93 L)
Paint Gloss removes dirt, finger prints, dust and smudges without having to complete a full detail. A water based product for spray application to maintain and enhance paint surfaces on freshly detailed or lightly soiled vehicles between substantial waxing. Paint Gloss is formulated to provide a light polymer coating when spray applied to the paint. A great touch up product for use on all vehicles. Use Paint Gloss with Micro Fiber detailing cloth to enhance overall product performance.
Paint Gloss may be applied to both dry and wet surfaces. Paint Gloss primarily provides benefits to painted surfaces but may be used without risk of damage on all exterior surfaces. Paint Gloss is commonly used to wipe down vehicles during the final detail process. Paint Gloss is also commonly referred to as a “waterless carwash. Paint Gloss can be used as a surface lubricant for “claying” the paint surface. Works well with traditional flexible putty or cloth impregnated products.
• Quick detailer for paint touch ups
• Use between waxing to enhance paint finish
• Use in conjunction with Perfect Putty as lubricant
• Final step detailing wipe down
• Use as a waterless car wash
1. Wash vehicle prior to product application if necessary.
2. Apply to cool surface.
3. Spray apply a light mist on a 2' x 2' area of vehicle.
4. Wipe area with a clean dry towel and polish to gloss. Rotate towel regularly.
After washing vehicle apply to paint and polish to a bright shine. Place palm of hand on painted surface and feel the polymer coating left behind from Paint Gloss.
|Type of Protection||Synthetic (SiO2, Polymers)|