MTM Hydro Snub Nose Foam Cannon Kit
MTM Hydro's Snub Nose Foam Cannon Kit has the best of both worlds with the Original Foam Cannon paired with MTM Hydro's most poular gun, the M407. Whether you are foaming down your car on the weekend or you are a professional contract cleaner washing multiple vehicles per day, this tool will save you time and money. Simply attach the foam cannon to your pressure washer using one of the included fittings, fill with your desired ratio of chemical and you are up and running. The Snub Kit style of cleaning allows you to fit in tight spaces when cleaning and eliminates reaching 40"" away to adjust your cannon settings.
The Original MTM Hydro Foam Cannon has been market tested with more than 7 years of proven results. By adjusting the fan blades (narrow or jet) MTM Hydro Foam cannons throw thick foam onto your vehicle, pole barn siding, house, fence, sidewalk, roof or other washable items. The chemical injection knob on top allows for more or less chemical to be drawn through the internal chamber, increasing or decreasing the foam output. This allows the internal agitator to create a dense foam that is stickier than the chinese knock off foam cannons. In doing so, this thick foam has a longer dwell time which allows the chemical to work on the cleaning surface for longer in its effort to emulsify the dirt and grime. some surfaces may still require some elbow grease, however, if the chemical does its job, very little (if any) scrubbing is required.
NOTE To install on certain models of pressure washers such as Greenworks, AR, Ryobi, or Sunjoe, two other fittings are required. See 24.0481 and 24.0448 to adapt to these models. *Note*This Product is only meant to be used with with the MTM Hydro Foam Cannon. Improper use or installation of a QC nozzle at the Spray Gun outlet is forbidden as this may result serious harm or injury. For proper use, once you complete your foaming, install an extension lance at the gun inlet for wash down.
Contents of the Snub Nose Foam Cannon Kit:
- Italian Brass Foam Cannon body
- Italian Calibrated 32 oz White Bottle
- 1/4" x 9" tube for drawing chemical
- 3.5 Orifice (1.25mm) installed in the Foamer Body
- 3.0 Orifice (1.1mm) included with kit
- M407 Spray gun
- 1/4" Male Brass Coupler - Gun Outlet
- 1/4" QC Plated Steel Plug - Cannon Inlet
- 3/8" QC Plated Steel Plug - Gun inlet
- 3/8" M22 (14mm) Plug - Optional Gun inlet fitting
- Teflon Tape for installation - 6 Wraps per fitting
- Manual with care instructions and exploded view
- Min. 1,100 psi - Max. 4,000 psi
- Min. 1.4 gpm - Max. 5.3 gpm
Note The full spectrum of ratings are not supported by the 3.5 or 3.0 orifices included with this kit. Other orifices may be required for higher flow machines that have lower PSI- Example: 2000 PSI with 3.5 GPM requires a 5.0 Orifice. For larger orifices, you will know it does not work because you will experience starting and stopping of the foam cannon as your unloader slips in and out of bypass. You will also get watery foam as the orifice size 3.5 is significantly smaller than the 5.0 needed for your machine. MTM Foam Cannons will not work with flow sensing unloaders as you will experience the same results listed for an under-sized orifice.
The Detailer's Snub Gun Foam Cannon Kit will now include a 1.1mm/3.0 orifice, along with the pre-installed 1.25mm/3.5 orifice. By switching out the pre-installed orifice (1.25mm/3.5 orifice) with the included orifice (1.1mm/3.0 orifice), it allows you to convert your kit into a low pressure/volume device if needed. Click Here For Our Nozzle Size Calculator to determine which orifice is needed.Click here to watch a video on replacing your foam cannon orifice.
Foam Cannon Replacement Items and Upgrades:
- 5.0 Orifice (1.5mm) - Part #36.0235
- 6.5 Orifice (1.7mm) - Part #36.0236
- Replacement White Bottle - Part #37.0253
- Replacement Grey (PF22) Bottle - Part #37.0451
- Replacement 9" Suction Tube - Part #41.0338
- Replacement Filter - Part #36.0226
- Repair Kit for Original Foam Cannon including O-Rings - Part #41.0400
- Repair Kit for PF22 Foam Cannon including O-Rings - Part #41.5001
- 1/4" x 33' Hose for Foam Jet Kit with Chem Filter - Part #41.0401