IK Foam Sprayer 1.5 (35 oz)
IK Foam 1.5 Sprayer specifically manufactured for the generation of dry and long lasting foam. Designed for use with chemical agents with surfactant properties (surface active). The IK FOAM sprayers range provides the user a dense and durable foam suitable for cleaning and disinfecting upholstery and carpets, disinfecting bathrooms and changing rooms, kitchens and food processing stations, car washes etc
SPRAYERS SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR USE IN:
- Cleaning of upholstery, carpets and rugs.
- Cleaning and disinfection of areas and surfaces intended for food processing (industrial kitchens, bakeries, meat industry, slaughterhouses and cutting plants, fi shmonger’s shops etc.).
- Care and cleaning of vehicles.
- Cleaning and disinfection of sports facilities, and public bathrooms, spas, changing room areas etc.
- Washing of industrial machinery, delivery trucks, disinfection of trailers and loading areas etc.
THROUGH THE USE OF DRY FOAM WE OBTAIN:
- Accelerates the application time between the chemical product and the surface to be cleaned increasing the eff ectiveness of the sprayed product.
- Cleans fabrics, upholstery and carpets preventing excessive wetting, thereby reducing drying time and preventing the appearance of fungi and bacteria.
- Has greater visual control of the sprayed surface.
- Total capacity: 1.50 l - 0.39 U.S. Gallons.
- Useful capacity: 0.75 l - 0.19 U.S. Gallons.
- Net weight: 0.46 kg - 1.02 lbs.
- Gross weight: 0.60 kg - 1.32 lbs.
- Volume per unit: 0,006 m3
- Packaging measurements: 16 x 16 x 27 cm.
- Units/m3 : 150 u.
- All plastic parts and washers resistant to most acids and solvents, as well as to most chemical agents widely used in the world of industry, automotive and professional cleaning.
- 3 bar safety valve with depressurization option.
- Large opening for easy fi lling and cleaning.
- Ergonomic design. - Strong translucent tank with level indicator.
- Protective sleeve for valve chamber.
- Easy assembly and taking apart for cleaning and maintenance, tool free.
- Special “foam” even fan type nozzle.
The sprayer offers the option of varying the type of foam. To that end there are three different mixers:
- The green mixer has a dry foam suitable when not wishing to wet the surface to be cleaned. This mixer is in a sachet.
- The grey mixer has an intermediate foam for all kinds of jobs. This mixer is fitted as standard feature on the apparatus.
- The orange mixer has a wet foam and greater coverage, suitable when wanting to cover a large surface area (cars, windows, etc). This mixer is in a sachet.