Griot's Garage G13 2"/3" Mini Long-Throw Orbital Polisher
Undeniably, the most comfortable, powerful, and capable mini polisher available for efficient and professional-grade paint correction.
The new G13 Mini Long-Throw Orbital features professional-grade components packaged for users of any skill level can achieve show-winning results.
In rare air with the powerful large format long-throw buffers, its 13mm orbit and included 2" and 3" backing plates create a complementary tool capable of supreme control and agility to precisely and efficiently address tight spaces, edge work, door jambs, and more.
The CNC, electroplated aluminum counterbalance, combined with pro-grade hub translates to silky-smooth operation and massive pad rotation.
The G13 delivers 62% more cutting action than the G8 and offers industry leading correction capability making it a natural stable mate alongside Griot's G15 or G21 Long-Throw Orbitals. The epitome of performance, control, and comfort.
- Powerful 700-watt, 6-amp motor
- 13mm orbit throw, delivers high pad rotation for fast correction
- Precision, CNC-machined aluminum counterbalance
- Premium bearing construction
- Fitted with BOSS™ 3" Orbital Backing Plate
- Includes 2" and 3" backing plates
- 2000-6,400 orbits per minute
- 10-foot quick-connect 16 AWG SJO rubber power cord
- 6 speed settings
- Speed dial accessible for right-and left-hand users
- Constant speed control
- Full variable speed trigger throttle with trigger lock
- Ergonomic design dampened with double-shot rubber for supreme comfort
- Shroud grip contoured to accommodate four fingers
- Rest pads for tool to lay stable on its back
- Quick access brush side ports
- Includes 5 mm backing plate Allen wrench, and replacement high-carbon brushes
|Type of Polisher||Dual Action (DA), Mini|
|Type of Dual Action Polisher||Random Orbital Short Throw (5mm - 14mm), Random Orbital Long Throw (15mm - 21mm)|