CarPro Fixer Medium Cut Compound 17 oz (500 g)
The fine nano finishing powders deliver a perfect cut with less passes. Fixer is the finest yet fastest one step polish that leaves the surface glowing with a great shine. Fixer is no ordinary polishing compound.
CarPro Fixer Polish is the most versatile compound & polish on the market and is made for any type of paint surface. Fixer is capable of removing 1500 grit sand scratches, as well as scratches, marring, haze, & swirl marks from freshly painted, soft, medium, hard, and even ceramic scratch resistant paints. You can be use it with wool, micro fiber, or foam pad. Fixer has been designed and manufactured from scratch and formulated to deliver perfect results in less time. Fixer can remove 80-95% of all light/medium paint imperfections and deliver a perfect mirror-like showroom car finish in less time and steps than other compounds/polishes.
CarPro manufactured this new generation polishing compound using Nano components to make it the most versatile compound and polish on the market. The use of very small diminishing abrasives delivers the precise cut dependant on pad and techniques used.
- CUT: 6/10
- GLOSS: 8/10
- No durable fillers: 100% Body shop safe, No silicones, waxes, polymers, or Teflon used which only hides scratches but does not remove them
- Excellent for hand polishing hard to reach areas
- Good for any type of auto paint: soft, medium, hard, ceramic clear coats, and single stage paint
- Capable of removing sanding haze from 2000 to polishing
- Save working time up to 40%
- No holograms, No dusting
- Economic: No need for different grades of polish to deal with varying defects
- Versatility: Excellent with D/A or Rotary and a great hand polish as well
- Apply 3-4 drops of Fixer to pad
- Spread product on low speed across section
- Increase speed after pad and paint is lubricated
- As Fixer begins to break down slowly lower speed and continue to polish until abrasives are broken down
- Clean the pad after every section
- Wipe paint
- Apply 2 more drops of product and repeat on next section
- Fixer works excellent at lower speeds, 4-5 on a dual action and 600-1200rpm on a rotary.